リンクを取得 Facebook × Pinterest メール 他のアプリ 12月 24, 2021 This is the picture when I ate oden in seven-eleven.It is very delicious and makes my happy.In particular, I like egg.Egg contain many protein and vary delicious.Let's go to seven-eleven and eat oden!! リンクを取得 Facebook × Pinterest メール 他のアプリ コメント Reki2021年12月25日 17:54It looks delicious.返信削除返信返信Akane2021年12月27日 21:31I also like oden sold at the convenient store. I want ton eat it!返信削除返信返信コメントを追加もっと読み込む... コメントを投稿
12月 16, 2021 This is a picture when I went to the Mos burger. This tastes like Japanese sauce. Be quick and delicious. Let's go to the Mos buger! 続きを読む
1月 03, 2022 I ate salted cabbage. It is sold at seven-eleven. It is salty and very delicious! Everyone please eat it! 続きを読む
12月 13, 2021 I ate persimmon sweets last week. This is the picture. It is cold and very delicious! Please try it! 続きを読む
It looks delicious.
返信削除I also like oden sold at the convenient store. I want ton eat it!
返信削除